Electronic document storage is the preferred method of storage for many businesses and organisations and our document scanning service complies with current legislation so that if the original document is admissible in evidence, then an electronic image of that document may be treated as secondary evidence in the same manner as the original or a photocopy. Our document scanning rates are extremely competitive and we guarantee that our prices will not be beaten.
Simple, secure & efficient…
– All collections are made by our company
– Removal of paper clips, staples and sticky notes etc. Straightening of paperwork required for scanner feeding
– Our operatives use the very latest scanning in imaging technology to digitize your paperwork
– All scanned files undergo a series of checks to ensure the highest quality of digitization
– Scanned files are stored to your choice of digital storage
– Your e-files are hand delivered by our staff in person and a signature is obtained
– Your paperwork is returned or confidentially & securely disposed of before being recycled. A certificate of destruction is issued
Contact Legal Accounts Services now to find out how much we can be saving for you firm.